Friday, May 6, 2011

Norwex Online Shopping Site!

Hello all!  I have some exciting Norwex news ...

My official Norwex online shopping website has been launched!  From this site, you can view all products, prices, hostess and customer monthly specials, order from the website, and have your items shipped directly to you.  This skips the in between step of getting orders to me so that I can place them, therefore you get your products faster!

In honor of my site launch, I am going to give away a free dusting mitt and window cloth (a $34.98 value) to the first order over $50!  And the first person that orders a kids mop package will receive a free kids cloth package (kid sized enviro cloth, window cloth, and dusting mitt), a $39.99 value.

Let me know if you have any questions!  Please feel free to share this post/link with family and friends.  There is also a link to this site from the monthly Norwex newsletter, the Ripple Effect.  Just click the view my website link located directly under my picture. 

Kati Kleber's personal Norwex online ordering website:  http://katikleber.norwex.biz/

Happy cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment