Friday, July 22, 2011

Beauty Favs Around CU

Favorite Beauty Places

favorite place to get a massage
Spa Envy, Lacie was great!  I like it when they do a little conversation at the beginning but don't talk during the entire massage.  I can't relax if I have to make small talk and Lacie did a great job. 

favorite place to get your hair done
Katie Garrett at Timothy John.  I will never, ever have another person cut my hair.  She is the best and completely corrected a bad hair cut just before my wedding.  She also styled the fake hair I wore for the wedding and John had no idea! 

favorite nail place
U&I Nails 

favorite place to buy make up
Sephora. Duh. 

favorite place to get make up professionally done
Shelly at Timothy John, she did my wedding make up and a friend's wedding make up and she looked flawless. 

favorite place to get a wax
Again, Shelly at Timothy John

Favorite Beauty Brands

favorite eye shadow
smashbox & mac

favorite mascara
maybelline's blackest black great lash

favorite facial lotions
norwex day & night cream

favorite make up foundation
bare minerals (love their brushes too!)

favorite bronzer
warmth by bare minerals 

favorite eyeliner
smashbox's black paint-on eyeliner

favorite scents
bath and body work's aromatherapy in sensual
banana republic's classic 

favorite lip balm
burt's bee's, tinted 

favorite body lotion
the body shop's body butter 

favorite hair care
big sexy hair root pump plus
moroccan oil

No comments:

Post a Comment