Saturday, August 27, 2011

Crazy K!

John and I ran a 5K obstacle course for charity today!  My parents came and snapped some pics.  My only goal, after not training at all for this, was not to walk.  Even if you could walk faster than I was running, I wasn't going to walk.

Goal met.

John said he'd stay with me the whole time, and he did :-)  Although, he probably could have finished 10 minutes earlier if he didn't.  He's getting pretty good at this whole marriage thing!

I also want to add that huge positive for this event, which I am sure was very difficult to organize.  You know that gross, paper-thin toilet paper that most large public places use?  It comes on one big roll and the holder is that big black monstrosity?   Well, the Champaign County Fair Ground's bathroom was no exception, however the people that put on the event bought Quilted Northern and put it in each stall!  They also bought REAL hand soap and put it with every sink instead of that runny pink stuff that takes forever to leather up.  Man, that was impressive.  Well done, event organizers, well done.  Like I've said before, it's all in the details.

And we're off!

Smile for Pops!
Hay stacks! 

We rocked this girl.

Foam slide!

Loved it, clearly.



Finished! 


The Dream Team.

Bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment