Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things ...

If you want a fantastic haircut - Katie Garrett at Timothy John's Salon
If you want a fantastic wax - Shelley at Timothy John's Salon
If you want an amazing wedding photographer - Beyond the Well, Nathan & Karen Bridges out of Bloomington, IL

The best pizza in town - Papa Del's
The best sushi in town - Ko Fushion
The best BBQ place - Black Dog in downtown Urbana
Best Chinese - No #1 Wok on Green & Neil
Best donut place - Carmello's (within walking distance from my house ...!)
Best bar - dare I say, Quidos!  But I do like Clark Bar now too!

New favorite snack - plain Greek yogurt and raw honey
Best cups ever - Tervis Tumblers from the Crooked Shutter in St. Joe
New favorite Family Guy episode - And Then There Were Fewer (the Family Guy murder mystery)
New favorite book series - the Sword of Truth
Favorite at home dinner - lasagna, broccoli, Lambrusco, and a lil bread and butter!  Dessert would have to be ridiculously rich chocolate cake and a cold glass of milk
Best ipod app - Words with Friends (RIP, dear ipod)
Favorite sandwich - Turkey Tom with avacado spread from Jimmy John's (regular chips & a coke!)
Best food ever.  - Syrian, Kleber made!
Best cookies ever - the ones Monke had at her wedding!  Wherever those were from...
Best scrubs - Grey's Anatomy scrubs
Best phone (that I wish I had) - iPhone, duh.
Best Broadway play I've never seen - definitely Lombardi
Car I can't wait to buy - Hyundai Genesis
Best grocery store - Schnuck's
Food I miss the most at IWC - Little Mexico's empinadas with an ice cold Pepsi
Favorite stores - Gap, Banana Republic (the tall section though, haha)
Memories I miss most about IWC - Christmas sweaters, Fun City trips, Dakari yelling at Katie to pick up after herself, Rummikub Fest 2009, su-chi nights, and (sigh), the alleys.

No comments:

Post a Comment