Thursday, October 21, 2010

Norwex Host Benefits

So, I've had a few people ask me about how much a Norwex host really gets from having a little party.  John's mom had 6 people at the party and outside orders.  I totaled up the value of all the free items she received from her party:


Bathroom scrub mitt:  $22.99
Optic cloth:  $8.50
Laundry detergent:  $24.99
4 antibac enviro cloths:  $58.00
Body pack:  $16.99
2 window cloths:  $33.98
Spirisponge $4.50
Veggie/fruit scrub cloth:  $13.99
Large antibac cloth:  $24.99
Kids set:  $39.99
Car cloth:  $24.99
Dusting mitt:  $14.99
          Total Value:  $288.90

+ Over $100 in free additional items of her choice

So if you like this stuff and it interests you, host a party and get a lot of it for free.

And I've been using my stuff a lot lately all around the house.  Here is a before and after of a trunk my grandpa gave me a while ago that sits in our living room.  Note all the white grossness on the front black panel and on the goldish looking part too.  Man, I hope that wasn't mold. 

After!  There still is one white smear, but I think that I've decided that it is white paint.  All I used to clean it was: 
That's enviro antibac cloth and my spray water bottle!  So I cleaned all that gunk/moldish looking stuff off with just water.  You can see some of the brown spots on the cloth.  I just rinsed that under hot water with a little dish detergent. 

I can't wait to do a before and after of my tub.  It is so gross.  I'm waiting for my descaler to get here to do it.  So once I get that taken care of, I'll put some before and afters on here of that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment