Wednesday, October 6, 2010

my new love for Norwex


Have you heard that stainless steel is the new way to cook?  Well, Norwex is the new way to clean!  I don’t want to sound like some corny salesman, but this stuff is legit.  I went to a party a week ago, with no intentions of buying anything, and was amazed at the products.  I LOVE them!  I ordered some, got one free from a game at the party, and decided to become a consultant!  And those of you that know me, that must mean it’s for real, because I hate hate hate selling stuff.  But, I want to share this with everyone I love, because I’ve already seen a benefit from it and hope you do too.

Norwex is a new way of cleaning.  Instead of using chemicals, Norwex uses microfiber combined with an antibacterial silver-based agent.  Now, you can buy microfiber at Walmart, but this microfiber is much smaller.  It is 1/100th the size of a strand of human hair and the silver in embedded in it.  These cloths last 5-7 years, can be used anywhere in your home, and can be used dry or wet.  You wipe these cloths on surfaces and they pick up everything.  By hanging it to dry, the silver works as an antibacterial, allowing you to launder these only once a week. 

So instead of using Clorox bleach, Windex, 409, antibacterial wipes that you throw away, you use these cloths and save money!  And you save yourself and your family from being exposed to these chemicals.  (Note that the average household spends $450-600 on household cleaning chemicals and supplies.)  This fantastic for people like me who have awful allergies and seem to be allergic to EVERYTHING.  You’re picking up the dust, dust mites, raw chicken juice, dirt, grime, and not putting a chemical over the surface which attracts more dust, dirt, and grime. 
Not to mention, they have a body cloth.  I use this, and it was a total selling point for me.  I have one for my face, so I do not buy face wash or make up remover any more!  It even removes waterproof mascara and is exfoliating.  Between those two items, I know I spend at least $100/year, and my face feels cleaner. 
Have I convinced you yet?  Haha, I love this stuff!
So, I will be having a little party at my house on October 15th at 7pm to show all of their products, give a few away, and tell people about it!  If you can’t come but are interested, let me know.   We can do an outside order, it’s super easy and I’ll get you a catalog.  There are monthly specials too, which are really good deals.  We’ll have some treats and if you have seen our house yet, you can come check it out!

These are great for:
People with allergies
People with kids
People that hate to clean
People that love to clean
People that want to save money and time,
People that travel a lot (clean where you are staying, pack less by bringing a body cloth rather than soaps, body wash, face wash, make up remover, eye make up remover, etc)
Newlyweds
People with babies
And people that hate buying paper towels or Clorox wipes all the time!
If you're at all skeptical, get your Google on and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment