Monday, October 11, 2010

Norwex Party

Hey, you!  Come to my Norwex party this FRIDAY.  7-830pm.  Win a free cloth, hang out, check out the new place, eat yummy food, check out the wedding pics.  Come even if you don't feel like buying anything.  I'm making the most ballin spinach dip ever (compliments of Stacia Randle) and pink champagne punch! 

Get some make up remover cloths, which are so fantastic, and never buy make up remover again.  Trust trust trust me, you will not regret it.  My friend, who is a doctor, will be giving the short little explanation and clean my gross tub and show you how awesome this stuff is.

And if you can't come and are in oh say ... Tennessee, Iowa, Pennsylvania, Germany, Israel, Slovakia, Norway, Chicago, New York City, we can definitely do outside orders. Just let me know and those orders will go out when the actual party orders go out! 

Friday, October 15th
7:00-8:30pm
308 South Draper
Champaign, IL  61821

Near the intersection of Springfield and Mattis, by Cozy's Custard.


AND if you think this stuff is super ballin (like me), if you host a party (have a few friends over, snacks, and I'll do my little talk and clean), you can get lots of free stuff.  John's mom hosted a party, and I think 7 of us were there.  She got 15ish free items.  Literally her entire wish list.  So she had a party, and didn't pay for the stuff she wanted because she got it free for having the party.  Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment