Thursday, February 24, 2011

Norwex Usage

I've had some people ask me what Norwex products I use on a daily basis.  Here ya go:

Every morning and night, I use the body cloth on my face.  I then use either the day or night cream after cleaning my face.  These three products are probably my favorite.

I use the shea butter every day and I take it to work with me.  Washing my hands constantly really dries my knuckles out, so I use it a lot.  I also use it on my lips and around my eyes.

I use the dish cloth on my dishes every day.  I think I decided I like to use that one better than the kitchen scrub cloth on my dishes.  I also use my enviro cloth to wipe down my counters.  I also make eggs every day and almost always spill it on the stove and need to use a damp enviro cloth and cleaning paste to get rid of that.  Then polish it with a window cloth.

I use the dish detergent and dishwashing liquid every day or every other day.

I use the laundry detergent, magnet ball, and dryer balls weekly.  I got the detergent it in October, and still probably have a month left of it.  We do about 3 loads/week.

Once a week, I run my dusting mitt on random surfaces that get dusty.  I also use my mop about once a week too, unless the floor needs it before then.  Pretty much every time I use those products, I clean them with my rubber brush.  I also use the window cloth with a spray bottle on my coffee table and end tables because they have glass tops and they get gunky pretty quickly.

Other products I own that I don't use as often:  descaler, bathroom scrub mitt, optic cloth, washing net, travel pack of enviro cloths, and spirisponge.

I have a bunch of Windex, Febreeze, Swiffer products, and Clorox wipes if anyone is interested in those.  I'll just give them away because I don't use them anymore and probably never will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment