Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Stuff I Love

I get really hyped when I find new stuff I like.  And I would like to share them with you!

Netflix - we watch lots of movies on here and get blu ray discs sent to us and love those
Hulu Plus - we watch our TV shows on here, we cancelled cable and haven't looked back!
Economy-sized Breyers - this doesn't need an explanation
My Old Navy Credit Card - we just bought John's birthday gifts from Old Navy and Gap and we got a $60 gift card from it, and we can get free shipping from online orders.  They have talls online so I get those shirts, tank tops, etc from online.  And in addition to gift cards, you get online coupons, so I just got $87 worth of clothes and paid $25 for it!
Cherokee Tall Scrubs - I finally found something that fits!
Prairie Gardens ceramic pots - love love these, I have 5 now!  They don't cost much but are really cute.  I saw something similar at a boutique in Champaign, and it was $50 more for the same thing.
Natural peanut butter, Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips, a spoon, and a glass of milk -   heaven in a spoon.  followed by a glass filled with milk.
Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand - amazing, amazing New York Times Best Seller about a WWII survivor.  Read it.  You won't sleep until you finish it.  I stayed up until 3am the first night and 2am the second night and finished it.  Universal just bought the rights to the book and are going to start filming.  Hillenbrand wrote Seabiscuit, so she's pretty ballin.
Lupe Fiasco, Lasers - his newest album, it's great.  I love working out to it.  Great songs, and it's about real stuff.  He is clearly educated and knows what's going on in the world today.  Love it.
Art from friends/family - I have some amazingly talented friends/family.  And I love photography and art.  So I thought I would combine the two.  So I've started getting work from these awesomely talented people and decorate the Kleber Estate with it!  I've started off my collection with a painting from my cousin, Stephanie Pisula, who is a very talented artist.  We plan on getting more.  I've just ordered a bunch of prints from Andrew Pritchard, photographer-extraordinaire.  I'm pretty excited about framing those and know exactly were I'm putting them in our house.  Oh, and check out his blog.  There's a link to it on the right navigation bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment