Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wanna Grab a Bite?

When I start thinking about food, it's difficult to stop.  I started thinking about my favorite foods from restaurants around town and I came up with this list:

Junior's Burgers:  A double cheeseburger, this place is amazing and uses fresh meat and makes everything to order.  Literally the best burgers in town.  And you have to love that it is locally owned too!
Jarling's Custard Cup:  Cold fudge sundae with bananas.  I will literally never, ever stray from this selection.  It's just not worth it.
The Courier:  Turkey croissant, fries, and a chocolate-banana milkshake.
Za's:  Make your own pizza!  White sauce, Roma tomatoes, spinach, feta cheese, mozzarella, and red peppers. 
Billy Barooz:  Patty melt me.
Papa Del's:  Deep dish sausage, you can't go wrong!
Milo's:  Steak, steak, steak!  John got the duck and absolutely loved it as well.
The Beef House:  All I need is the salad bar, soup, and the rolls. 
Ko Fusion:  I'm not sure what I get, but at the dollar sushi days, I get everything and love it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment