Saturday, August 6, 2011

More Products I Love..

1-800-Contacts:  I can get my contacts cheaper, shipped for free, and buy a year supply at a time.  I've had a few prescription issues as well and their customer service is top-notch.  I can get an entire year of contacts for $330.  That's less than $1/day for daily contacts, which is way cheaper than getting them at my eye doctor.  Plus I don't have to worry about getting a box every other month.

Keurig K Cups:  We got this coffee machine at work and I am obsessed with it.  I just haven't wanted to spend the $180 on one for our house yet.  You make individual cups of amazing coffee in tons of delicious flavors.  I just got a box of iced tea as well which is almost as fabulous.

Moroccan Oil:  This stuff makes your hair feel like you just left the salon.  Love this stuff.  You put a dime-sized amount on your palm, rub hands together, then work into your hair just after a shower but before a blow-dry.  I think my bottle was $7, but I'm not sure which brands are best with this stuff.

Thick Cloth Headbands:  I could never get headbands to stay on my head before.  But between the Moroccan oil and these awesome headbands, they stay put.  I love wearing them at work.  No more bobby pins for me! It was $6 for 6 of them in a pack.

Quinoa:  This is like rice, but a lot better for you.  You can use it in a lot of things you'd use rice for and make it basically the same way.  We made some with sauteed vegetables and John and I both really liked it.  It was super easy to make and really healthy.  I think a box was $3.99 at Schnuck's.

Frozen Tilapia Filets:  You can buy a bag of these for $7.50 and I figured out an easy and quick way to prepare them.  Defrost in a bowl of warm water, coat in olive oil, throw salt, pepper, garlic salt, and coat in Parmesan cheese.  Bake in a glass pan, coated in olive oil at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.  So. Yummy.  So. Easy.  Have I already mentioned this before?  Probably.  But it's definitely worth mentioning at least 4 times.. stay tuned. 

LL Bean Tote Bags:  These things last forever, are really durable, and you can use them everyday.  I got them for my bridesmaids (and I got one for myself!) for the wedding.  I got their names embroidered on them as well and got the ones with the extra long straps, which is nice in the winter when you're wearing a coat.  If you order online, they ship everything for free.  No minimum order.  Other than Zappos.com, I think this is the only website that I use that offers free shipping with no minimum order.  Plus they have a lot of colors available too.  Click here to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment